The only regularly scheduled excursions and day tours to Segesta, Erice and Piazza Armerina from Palermo, Italy.
• To Reserve
Simply email us or book with your (participating) hotel's concierge, paying by credit card. Pick-up location is in central Palermo. Tours begin around 8:30 AM. When reserving, please specify the tour you'd like to join.
email@example.com or phone at +39 091 626 9685, fax +39 091 380 9900. From the US or Canada you may also contact us by Skype at 718-473-0803. (Remember the 6-hour time difference between Central European Time here in Italy and Eastern Time in Toronto and New York.)
• Places to See
» Piazza Armerina
» Wine Country
» Street Markets
» Sea Salt Marshes
» Food & Wine
» See Palermo
Erice, Segesta, Salt Flats, Winery
Piazza Armerina, Aidone
Frequently Asked Questions
• Are these "fully guided" tours?
• Where exactly is Piazza Politeama, the pick-up point?
• Do you do shore excursions?
• Do you offer personalized (private) tours and excursions?
• Do you do walking tours of Palermo?
• What prices are there for children and seniors?
• How much is a euro (€) worth?
• How do I pay?
• What's the refund policy for cancellations?
• Do you do tours around Sicily?
• Can I have details about your company?
• How do I contact you?
All of our tours are prepaid.
What is included:
• All ground transportation as per itinerary;
What is not included:
• Beverages and meals not specified;
• 50% of total reservation price will be refunded 10-14 days before start date; 20% will be refunded 1-4 days before start date.
• All but a €25.00 processing fee will be refunded for cancellation at least 15 (fifteen) days before start date.
• No refund will be issued for a "late" cancellation within (48 hours) or if participants fail to appear for beginning of the tour.
• Rates for young children may apply when accompanied by at least 2 (two) adults. If there is only one child with one adult the child's price is the full adult rate.
Important to know:
The tours-excursions are operated:
— with a driver-guide up to 7 participants;
— with a driver & tour escort (when clearly specified) from 8 participants;
— sometimes with a driver and local guide (when clearly specified) from 8 participants.
The driver-guide is not a local "site" guide. Local guides are the only professionals, with a regional license, permitted to conduct visits and tours in all sites and museums within a city. By law, a driver-guide cannot accompany you inside certain areas.
These tours are operated by Tradizione Turismo Tour Operator by Chat & Tour is located at Via G. Sirtori 25 in Palermo, Italy. We operate under the names Tradizione Turismo, Best of Sicily and Sicily Concierge.
LEGAL STUFF: Tradizione Turismo by Chat & Tour, Via Generale Sirtori 25, 90145 - Palermo, Italy. Full Travel Agency Licence Number: 996/VII/Tur-Sicily • IATA Tids 96 27583 0 • VAT (Partita IVA): IT04943140824 • ASTA Member Number: 900166379. Other trade names: Best of Sicily Travel Guide, Sicily Concierge.
To reserve contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org indicating "Palermo excursion" in the subject line, or by phone at +39 091 626 9685, or fax +39 091 380 9900. From the United States or Canada you may also contact us by Skype at 718-473-0803. (Please remember that there's a six-hour time difference between Central European Time here in Italy and American Eastern Time in Toronto and New York.) From the UK +44 -208-133-6934, from Australia +61-2-8011-3849. Or... you can pay online with a credit card (under "Notes" please indicate the tour, start date and number of participants). Full payment is required when you reserve.
We look forward to seeing you in Sicily!
© 2014 Best of Sicily Travel Guide and Tradizione Turismo, Palermo, Italy